Everyday, we are stimulated by the pleasure of searching for unforgettable spaces. A simple space that is moving and pleasing.
Based in Belgium and the UK, and keeping a close relationship with Japan, our cross-cultural backgrounds are used to understand the local context of each project, by constantly sharing our cultural, social, philosophical and environmental concerns with our clients and consultants.
SHSH is also actively involved in charity activities in relation to natural disaster relief and dyslexia support for children.
Our missions are divided into 3 categories : design, consultancy and research
– Public and private architectural design for new construction, extension and renovation
– Landscape and urban design
– Interior design for public, residential and commerical buildings
– Furniture design
– Scenographic design for performance
– Scenographic design for exhibition, festival and event
– Installation Art
– Lighting design for performance, exhibition, event and architecture
– Lighting installation
– Architectural and urbanistic expertise and advice in Belgium and Japan in collaboration with
Japanese Architecture studio, SHAA/ Shoichi Haryu Architect & Associates.
– Cultural consultancy between Japan and Europe, with a multidisciplinary approach between art, design and architecture.
– Advice and organising international symposium regarding the reconstruction after tsunami.
– Research on reconstruction after 311 tsunami in Northeastern Japan
– Research on scenogrpahy for contemporary dance
– Lecture and workshop in the field of architecture and scenography